Last date of application has been extended to 17th July August 22, 2022 .
Applications are invited for admission to the MBA (Digital Business) programme, starting from 26 May 2022. For brochure please click here
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
1. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
2. Minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation in any discipline.
3. Minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in class X and class XII examinations.
1. Relaxation for SC/ST/PwD Candidates: A relaxation of 5% marks (equivalent CGPI) will be given to SC/ST/PwD applicants.
2. Candidates yet to appear in their qualifying degree examinations may also apply, provided they appear in their final examinations and complete all requirements for their degrees before admission. If selected, such candidates shall be admitted provisionally, and they will have to furnish the results of their qualifying degree examinations. Further, they must fulfil the minimum requirements of marks/CPI, and other conditions. Failure to fulfil any of these requirements shall automatically result in cancellation of admission.
Program Fee: 1.5 Lacs per annum (Payable in two installment of Rs 75000)
Interested candidates are requested to apply by filling up the prescribed form (Apply Now). Self-attested copies of all degrees and mark sheets must be uploaded along with any other relevant professional certification/achievement (if any).
The application fee for the MBA program is as follows:
1. General Category/EWS/OBC: Rupees 1000 only, per application form.
2. SC/ST/PWD/Women candidate: Rupees 500 only, per application form
1. Link to the payment gateway is given in the application form.
2. Soft copy of the payment receipt must be uploaded with the application form.
1. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated about online personal interview via email.
2. Results will be declared within two weeks of PI.
Details of personal interview (PI):
Duration: 15-20 minutes
1. The students must report to the online personal interview at least 10 minutes before.
2. Candidates are advised to check all the folders regularly for notifications, in case of any loss of communication, Institute will not be responsible.
3. As per the new education policy, if a student quits after completing one year of the programme,he/she will be entitled to a post Graduate Diploma in Business Management.
Contact us :
Department of Management & Humanities
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow
Chak Ganjaria,C.G. City, Uttar Pradesh, India
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact:+91-9151765481 +91-9829788081 +91-8948319341