E2LOGY SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS PVT LTD, Noida Apr 2013 – Present
Consulting & Software Services Company
Chief Strategy Officer (Apr 2016 – Present)
Planned, developed and executed the facilitation strategy for our clients including training of internal teams, and demonstrated clear ROI between learning investment and value delivered to business.
- Spearheaded the innovation drive for our Singapore based client by identifying pain points of the retailers and conducting advocacy sessions, generating 60% higher acceptance of the new shopping loyalty program.
- Implemented the complex project of moving longstanding classroom only academy to online medium by advocating user-centric and data-driven teaching focus, boosting their revenue by 45% within the launch year.
- Partnered with C-suite and evaluated surveys of our US based childcare services client’s key stakeholders, to map enhancements in business process transformation, achieving 52% increase in child enrolment.
- Established training curriculum and designed the instruction pedagogy for internal teams, gaining sustained growth in project delivery and client satisfaction KPIs by 68%.
Director, Strategy (Apr 2013 – Apr 2016)
Formulated and administered vertical growth strategy by diversifying to include design thinking services including recruitment and setting up the delivery team.
- Strategized and expanded client portfolio, growing design vertical into 35% revenue stream of the overall company within first 2 years.
- Standardized agile delivery process and aligned the cross-functional teams to communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments to manage risks and create transparency via status reports against milestones, stimulating time and budget efficiencies by 25%
IBM, NY, USA Sept. 2011 –Mar. 2013
Leadership development Program
Hired into the prestigious Leadership program to work on special projects across teams in IBM Headquarters, reporting to Assistant Controller.
- Collaborated with heads of various business verticals to create an efficient analytics tool for IBM’s revenue forecasts, which was used by IBM CFO to persuade the Board of Directors for policy decisions.
- Identified gaps in pricing process, and lead the design, development and implementation of simplified pricing delegation system, resulting in 60% increased efficiency in software deal approval process.
- Arbitrated along with Deal makers and Sales leaders to negotiate best price structure for complex software deals, resulting in closing of multi-million-dollar deals.
- Promoted awareness and understanding of the shared responsibility of Pricing function among team members including the field staff through communication, training, learning and development activities
GUGGENHEIM PARTNERS (CLAYMORE SECURITIES), Chicago, USA Oct 2008 – Oct 2009
Performance Management Coordinator
Reporting to Chief investment Officer, this was a management role working primarily on design and delivery of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning projects.
- Assessed and revamped the communication strategy to include market downturn impact for Quarterly Fund report, achieving 90% investor satisfaction KPIs
- Conducted competitor analysis, attribution and risk-return evaluation for over $16B in US & Canadian funds, used by the Board of Directors to take key policy decisions.
- Consulted with cross-functional departments to esure that the portfolio management team had quality information to assess progress towards expected results established in the annual and multi-year work plans.
NARAYAN INTERNATIONAL, Noida & Chicago, USA Aug 2005 – Sept 2008
Chartered the course for the retail home goods manufacturer and exporter to enter US market and become one of the top 5 exporters at the time.
- Evaluated key competitive levers, revitalized product & pricing strategies resulting in 45% increase in gross revenues from current clients.
- Strengthened the company’s international portfolio by adding top notch US brands such as Crate and Barrel, Bloomingdale’s, Zara Home, LL Bean & Eddie Bauer and LNT.
- Formulated diversification strategy by estimating synergies and operational economies of scope; convinced CEO to expand into a new consumer market: achieved first year profits of $12MM
FORD FOUNDATION, Ahmedabad July 2004 – July 2005
Research Coordinator (Education)
Awarded Ford Foundation Sponsorship for research and development in education for visually impaired children.
- Conducted extensive user research at residential Blind school; created an innovative learning aid for severely visually impaired children by identifying untapped gaps in the system.
- Published a book for NID library, documenting entire research process as this was one of the pioneering projects that combined textile materials and sensor-based technology with theory of multiple intelligences of learning. This work has been referred to by numerous design students.