Aptiv Corporation, Agoura Hills, CA (April 2018- Current), Lead Machine Learning Autonomous Driving Scientist.
- Algorithm development and hardware implementation of stationary object detection using low level radar
- Algorithm development for machine learning based super-resolution
- Algorithm development for moving object classification using low level radar
- Algorithm development for fuzzy labelling of targets and sequence modelling for stationary
- Identifying and infusing machine learning techniques in various radar systems for autonomous
- Development of low-level radar data visualization tool for auto-labelling and internal data storage
Google Research, Mountain View, CA (May 2017- August 2017), Summer Research Intern
- Developed smaller and efficient neural networks for mobile vision using mixture of
- Presented the research findings at Ph.D. research intern
· The Mathworks, Natick, MA (May 2015 – August 2015) Machine Learning Development Intern
- Developed distance metrics for heterogeneous mixtures for categorical & numerical data in C++ & Intel-TBB.
· Siemens Energy Inc, Richland, MS (Aug 2011- Aug 2012), Technical Staff Member
- Developing embedded based communication layer (ARM Processor) and firmware code for new product line on next generation control panel for step voltage Designed a frequency detection algorithm to be used in regulators.
· Verizon Wireless, Irving, TX (Dec 2010- April 2011), Software Developer Intern
- Designed Web Service interface using XML, XDS’s, Axis and Analyzed functional requirement and worked in the development of recommendation engine algorithms for FiOS project modules.