The Last date for applying to PGDIoT program has been extended to January 03, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks in graduation (preferably with Mathematics/Statistics/ CS/IT as one of the subject).
1. Relaxation for SC/ST/PwD Candidates: A relaxation of 5% marks (equivalent CGPI) will be given to SC/ ST/ PwD applicants.
2. Candidates yet to appear in their qualifying degree examinations may also apply, provided they appear in their final examinations and complete all requirements for their degrees before admission. If selected, such candidates shall be admitted provisionally, and they will have to furnish the results of their qualifying degree examinations. Further, they must fulfil the minimum requirements of marks/CPI, and other conditions. Failure to fulfil any of these requirements, shall automatically result in cancellation of admission.
Fee Structure: – ₹75,000 per semester
(As long as the constraints and safety issues due to COVID-19 pandemic are valid)
Interested candidates are requested to apply by filling up the prescribed form (Link to the application form Apply Now). Self-attested copies of all degrees and mark sheets must be enclosed along with any other relevant professional certification/achievement (if any).
1. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview by email.
2. Candidates will have to present themselves (in online mode) in front of the selection committee.
3. The institute will not reimburse any travel or other costs.
4. Waitlisted candidates will be offered the seat if any seat remains vacant due to non-payment of fees.
Course Structure :- Please click
Course Duration: – 12 Months (2 Semesters)
Delivery Medium: – Online live interactive sessions
Course Coordinators: – Dr. Brijesh Kumar Chaurasia,
CG City, Ahmamau
Lucknow, UP 226002
Call: +91 8960777440