Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
1. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
2. 50% marks and above or equivalent CGPA for Graduation in any disciplines
3. 50% marks and above or equivalent CGPA in Class X and Class XII examinations.
1. Relaxation for SC/ST/PwD Candidates: A relaxation of 5% marks (equivalent CGPI) will be given to SC/ ST/ PwD applicants.
2. Candidates yet to appear in their qualifying degree examinations may also apply, provided they appear in their final examinations and complete all requirements for their degrees before admission. If selected, such candidates shall be admitted provisionally, and they will have to furnish the results of their qualifying degree examinations. Further, they must fulfil the minimum requirements of marks/CPI, and other conditions. Failure to fulfil any of these requirements, shall automatically result in cancellation of admission.
Fee Structure: – 1.5 Lacs per annum (Payable in two installment of Rs 75000) .
Interested candidates are requested to apply by filling up the prescribed form . Self-attested copies of all degrees and mark sheets must be enclosed along with any other relevant professional certification/achievement (if any).
Application Fee: –
The application fee for the Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management programme. Application form is as follows:
1. General Category/EWS/OBC: Rupees 1000 only, per application form.
2. SC/ST/PWD/Women candidate: Rupees 500 only, per application form
1. Link to the payment gateway is given in the application form.
2. The soft copy of the payment receipt must be uploaded with the application form.
Selection Procedure: –
1. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated for online personal interview by email.
2. Results will be declared within two weeks. (Announce date: Later stage can be decided)
Details of personal interview (PI):
Duration: 15-20 minutes
1. The students must report to the online personal interview at least 10 minutes before.
2. Candidates are advised to check all the folders regularly for notifications, in case of any loss of communication Institute will not be responsible.
Contact us :
Department of Management & Humanities
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow
Chak Ganjaria,C.G. City, Uttar Pradesh, India
Contact: +91- 9151765481